Inspired By Its Surroundings
The Chrysanthemum is a modern interpretation of the rich architectural history of Boston's North End, creating its identity through its set-back terraced façade that gives out onto the street, its transformation of wrought iron fire escapes into a digitally designed and fabricated screen wall. An intimate rear courtyard underscores the motivation to create spaces that benefit from natural light and promote a state of well-being and permanence for its residents.
Blooming With Significance
The chrysanthemum flower inspires the ornamental design on the building's unique facade. Native to Boston and Hong Kong - the homeland of its developer - this common flower is a symbol for prosperity, long life and good health.
- Prime location within Boston's North End 100 Transitscore neighborhood. Closest ZipCar location is within 300m, and T station is within 400m.
- Integrated storage spaces and bike racks for all units
- Private balconies with prime views of Salem Street
- Duplex penthouse residences with private roof decks
- Intimate terrace courtyard at rear, accessible by all residents
- EFCO energy-efficient aluminum casement windows
- Energy-efficient heat & AC controlled by Smart NEST thermostats in all units